The Ge Project Forums

Welcome to The Ge Project forums! Before you can post on the forum, you must create an account. If you wish to create an account, please Register. If you already have an account, please Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ge Project Forums

Welcome to The Ge Project forums! Before you can post on the forum, you must create an account. If you wish to create an account, please Register. If you already have an account, please Log In.

The Ge Project Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Flipping item [LOG]

Free_Money

Flipping item [LOG] Empty Flipping item [LOG]

Post  Free_Money Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Hello there, Welcome to my Flipping item log. Here i am going to tell you my top flipping item's, and how much money i make each week (Hopefully i remember). But i'm going to start it now.

MY MOSTLY FLIPPED ITEMS:
    -Prayer Potions (4)
    -Dragon Boots
    -Dragon arrows
    -Dragon claws
    -Dragon scimitars

MY BANK: (I'm not the richest) (Listing Most valuables)
    -25M Cash
    -Dragon Plate-body
    -Dragon Plate-Legs
    -Dragon Boots (2)
    -Some rune junk
    -About 500k In runes (maybe 1m)

THE WRAP UP:
    Thank you for reading! Stay updated to see my cash rise! Also, You can post your most popular flipping items below, Share some tips, And help me out if i'm doing something wrong! Again, Thanks For reading!

(P.S. I will try making some guides, So give me some guide idea's)
    Hooded Draco
    Hooded Draco

Flipping item [LOG] Empty Re: Flipping item [LOG]

Post  Hooded Draco Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Very nice, Free_Money Smile

Also, down the bottom you mentioned that you want some guide ideas, was this for merchanting or just RuneScape in general? Either way, if you're interested in posting some guides, I think the most appreciated ones on these forums are the 'moneymaking' ones (aside from the merchanting ones of course). So feel free to post your favorite moneymaking methods in the 'General RuneScape - Guides' forum Smile
    Free_Money

Flipping item [LOG] Empty ..

Post  Free_Money Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:20 pm

yea i kinda figured money making guides Razz this is a merchanting forums haha but im gonna try Very Happy
    TheGeProject
    TheGeProject
    Administrator

Post  TheGeProject Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Nice log Smile Maybe you could screenie any particularly awesome flips and put them up here as well?

As far as guides go, feel free to post guides on whatever you like, but I could really use some moneymaking guides for F2P, and it'd also help the people on my channel who keep asking for F2P content. So yeah, if you want to do that, I'd really appreciate it Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:13 pm