The Ge Project Forums

Welcome to The Ge Project forums! Before you can post on the forum, you must create an account. If you wish to create an account, please Register. If you already have an account, please Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ge Project Forums

Welcome to The Ge Project forums! Before you can post on the forum, you must create an account. If you wish to create an account, please Register. If you already have an account, please Log In.

The Ge Project Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Welcome to the Forums!

TheGeProject
    TheGeProject
    Administrator

Welcome to the Forums! Empty Welcome to the Forums!

Post  TheGeProject Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Hi, and thanks for joining The Ge Project forums. On this site, you can interact with other RuneScape players, get help with or discuss any aspect of merchanting and everything else that you can do in the game!

Whilst on the forum, I ask that you respect other members and do not post anything offensive or inappropriate. Criticism is okay, but try to be constructive Smile

I hope you enjoy your time on the forums, and if you have any questions click the Message button at the top of the screen to send me, or an admin a private message.
    Electro-Noir
    Electro-Noir

Welcome to the Forums! Empty Re: Welcome to the Forums!

Post  Electro-Noir Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Hello to you good sir. Smile
    Zalmon

Post  Zalmon Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:00 pm

Hey, I love your videos, and I love this site, it reminds me of the classic Runescape site. If you need any moderation, or help, let me know.

Youtube name : ZalmonSwagger

RS Name : YaserResay

or alternatively pm me on here. I'd love to help Smile
    Electro-Noir
    Electro-Noir

Post  Electro-Noir Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Someone is alittle mod hungry. Neutral
    TheGeProject
    TheGeProject
    Administrator

Post  TheGeProject Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Zalmon wrote:Hey, I love your videos, and I love this site, it reminds me of the classic Runescape site. If you need any moderation, or help, let me know.

Youtube name : ZalmonSwagger

RS Name : YaserResay

or alternatively pm me on here. I'd love to help Smile

I'm not handing out moderator status to just anyone Razz

But if you are active on the forums and help other members, you have a good chance at earning it Smile
    Hooded Draco
    Hooded Draco

Post  Hooded Draco Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Awesome job on the forum, looks great Smile
    Zalmon

Post  Zalmon Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:16 am

Electro-Noir wrote:Someone is alittle mod hungry. Neutral
    Just trying to help out where I can, either way, I don't get anything for being a mod. Seriously it's a good intention Smile
    Zincky
    Zincky

Post  Zincky Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:52 am

TheGeProject, i was thinking, me and you should get to know each other a bit better and help each other. I have got some experience on "forumotion" as i have had my own website on here before!

But anyway... More to the point, We should add each other on Runescape and talk more, and maybe i can help you out with thing if you help me to... I was thinking about making my own forum for making money on Runescape, but i didnt, and now i have found your website and i like the look of it!

I can easily get people to view your website and sign up, and even become part of your community!

If you decide we can team up on this, we could make a section where people can discuss flipping and merching or even, any way of making money on Runescape.

This would help out so many people and it might even help out us! (You never know what people are doing to make money)

But anyway, if that made sense, please have a think about it and come back to me, either PM me or better, reply on this topic!

Thanks!

P.S: My Runescape name is: Zincky Bolt (Range Pure) Just add me ad let me know its you!

TheGeProject
    TheGeProject
    Administrator

Post  TheGeProject Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Zincky wrote:TheGeProject, i was thinking, me and you should get to know each other a bit better and help each other. I have got some experience on "forumotion" as i have had my own website on here before!

But anyway... More to the point, We should add each other on Runescape and talk more, and maybe i can help you out with thing if you help me to... I was thinking about making my own forum for making money on Runescape, but i didnt, and now i have found your website and i like the look of it!

I can easily get people to view your website and sign up, and even become part of your community!

If you decide we can team up on this, we could make a section where people can discuss flipping and merching or even, any way of making money on Runescape.

This would help out so many people and it might even help out us! (You never know what people are doing to make money)

But anyway, if that made sense, please have a think about it and come back to me, either PM me or better, reply on this topic!

Thanks!

P.S: My Runescape name is: Zincky Bolt (Range Pure) Just add me ad let me know its you!

Hi Smile

It sounds like a very good deal for me, but what's the catch? Razz And how are you planning on bringing lots of people to the forum?

If you want to send me a message on the Forum or on Youtube with some details, I'll be happy to read it and consider it Smile
    Zincky
    Zincky

Post  Zincky Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:58 am

There is no catch Very Happy i just want to help out and learn things as i go Very Happy

I will get a advertiser at world 1 and 2 with a spammer advertising the web
    TheGeProject
    TheGeProject
    Administrator

Post  TheGeProject Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Zincky wrote:There is no catch Very Happy i just want to help out and learn things as i go Very Happy

I will get a advertiser at world 1 and 2 with a spammer advertising the web

No thanks, not a fan of spam-advertising. The people who join will most likely be here for free money rather than to be part of an active community.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 7:14 am