The Ge Project Forums

Welcome to The Ge Project forums! Before you can post on the forum, you must create an account. If you wish to create an account, please Register. If you already have an account, please Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ge Project Forums

Welcome to The Ge Project forums! Before you can post on the forum, you must create an account. If you wish to create an account, please Register. If you already have an account, please Log In.

The Ge Project Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Guides on everything lol.

Zalmon

Guides on everything lol. Empty Guides on everything lol.

Post  Zalmon Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Well, I'm not well known on this community or on youtube, but I do make some Youtube videos, it is worth while to check them out if you're f2p. I haven't put any p2p videos up yet, but the f2p is also pretty useful for all members. My channel is ZalmonSwagger. I currently have 8 Runescape videos, 6 Music Videos, and 1 GTA video. Hope you guys enjoy Smile
    TheGeProject
    TheGeProject
    Administrator

Guides on everything lol. Empty Re: Guides on everything lol.

Post  TheGeProject Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Zalmon wrote:Well, I'm not well known on this community or on youtube, but I do make some Youtube videos, it is worth while to check them out if you're f2p. I haven't put any p2p videos up yet, but the f2p is also pretty useful for all members. My channel is ZalmonSwagger. I currently have 8 Runescape videos, 6 Music Videos, and 1 GTA video. Hope you guys enjoy Smile

You've got some pretty good content Smile

I would recommend making shorter videos though, and maybe doing a voiceover instead of music. Some people have difficulty sitting through a 15 minute video, and the voiceover will mean you don't have to type and lets your videos become more to the point.

Also, then there's no concerns with WMG taking down your music Razz
    Zalmon

Post  Zalmon Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:41 am

You've got some pretty good content Smile

I would recommend making shorter videos though, and maybe doing a voiceover instead of music. Some people have difficulty sitting through a 15 minute video, and the voiceover will mean you don't have to type and lets your videos become more to the point.

Also, then there's no concerns with WMG taking down your music Razz[/quote]
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I plan on starting voiceovers in my next video Smile. and I HATE WMG. I had the best songs ever on all my videos, and I had to remove the audio from like 3 of them. Honestly though, thanks for the feedback.
    TheGeProject
    TheGeProject
    Administrator

Post  TheGeProject Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:18 pm

No worries, I'm always happy to help Smile
    Zalmon

Post  Zalmon Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm

TheGeProject wrote:No worries, I'm always happy to help Smile
    Awesome thanks, and I need your opinion on something, would it look normal if I just added audio to my already made videos, and then edit them, or should I start from scratch, make them shorter, nicer, and just more to the point?
    TheGeProject
    TheGeProject
    Administrator

Post  TheGeProject Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Zalmon wrote:
    TheGeProject wrote:No worries, I'm always happy to help Smile
    Awesome thanks, and I need your opinion on something, would it look normal if I just added audio to my already made videos, and then edit them, or should I start from scratch, make them shorter, nicer, and just more to the point?

I think it would be a bit weird, as you already have you typing in your videos, and speaking at a different speed over the top would seem a bit odd, plus it's hard to speak solidly for 15 minutes. So keep the videos you've already made, but do a voiceover on them from now on Smile
    Zalmon

Post  Zalmon Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:45 am

[quote="TheGeProject"][quote="Zalmon"]
    TheGeProject wrote:
    I think it would be a bit weird, as you already have you typing in your videos, and speaking at a different speed over the top would seem a bit odd, plus it's hard to speak solidly for 15 minutes. So keep the videos you've already made, but do a voiceover on them from now on Smile
    Alright, thanks a lot. It means a lot that you are helping me. I will start making some videos today Smile
    Zezima
    Zezima

Post  Zezima Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:56 am

You should try to do some flipping videos.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:35 am